Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE Profile fridge that I bought used. Its been

Customer Question
plugged in for a couple...
I have a GE Profile fridge that I bought used. Its been plugged in for a couple days and its not getting cold. Whats wrong and how do i fix it? Model number PFCS1NJWA SS
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/29/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

If you open the freezer door do you hear the Freezer Evaporator fan running ?

And if you remove the rear inspection cover is the Condenser fan or the compressor running ?

The black domed compressor you may have to feel of it to see if it is vibrating to see if it is in fact running .

The fan next to the compressor is running but the compressor is not and it is ice cold

Ok Do you have a Volt-Ohm meter and know how to use it? to be able to do any component or voltage testing

I do

ok Can you test the voltage to the compressor to see if in fact it is getting voltage or not ?

on the inverter board on the Red to White you should get 4-6 volts A/C .

And on the Brown to Orange you should be getting 120 volts A/C