Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bought a maytag washer in August. It has become

Customer Question
I bought a maytag...

I bought a maytag washer in August. It has become increasingly frustrating. It will now not even wash one sheet and a towel! Must I wash those 2 items separately? How do I know the weight of the clothes to put in?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I bought it in August this year1 Where do I find the model # It's a top loading He low water washer. Bravos commercial technology

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What work?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't know what else you need to know. At this point, I would be happy to send it back, get credit and buy a mor expensive machine!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/29/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 4 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the dishwasher door the model /serial tag is on the inner face frame of the tank .

And if the unit is less then 1 years old have you contacted the manufacturer yet?

I tried to contact the manufacturer and waited on the phone for 15 mins and was then told to try the Internet. THat's how I got to you. I'm not in a very good space w all this! Model # MVWX655DW1 serial C723 44728
Forget it! I just bought this machine 7 months ago. I'm not paying $ to fix it myself!

You have asked your question on the website Just Answer ,there is a charge for this service.
You have asked your question on one of over 200 different categories on the website ,your question is on the DIY Appliance repair category .
This web site has nothing to do with any appliance manufacture ,and this website does not offer any in home service personnel to work on your appliance, this is a DIY appliance category where I would assist you in repairing your own appliance.

That is why there is a charge because this website has nothing to do with any manufacture.