Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Set the time clock. Since daylight time change. I'm waiting…

Customer Question
Set the time clock ...

Set the time clock

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since daylight time change

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I'm waiting to be told how to set the PDT time on my GE Turntable M.W

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Manufactured September 2005

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/29/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 3 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number located on a sticker just inside the door way so I can better assist you?