Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My touchpad on my oven just quit working. Oven is 10 years…

Customer Question
My touchpad on my...

My touchpad on my oven just quit working. Oven is 10 years old. Is that fixable?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I have no idea. House was built in 2007 and predates that year I am sure. We bought house 2 years ago. How do I find the make and model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Thats it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/29/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 3 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a full model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one so that I can better assist you?

This is a wall oven. There are no drawers.

OK understood, that is why I said "if there is one" If you don't have a drawer, do you have a full model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door.

JJW 9330DDS
The product is a Maytag with model number JJW 9330DDS

Thank you, ***** ***** while I look.

I do not believe that this is a legitimate help line. I am not satisfied with your “product” and want a complete refund immediately.

ok, then you don't want my help? Good luck.