Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I was gifted with the Kaloric air fryer, but it doesn't have…

Customer Question
I was gifted with...

I was gifted with the Kaloric air fryer, but it doesn't have any directions. How do you use it?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I just opened it tonight.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just tell me how it works

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/29/2018
Appliance Technician: ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
ApplianceTech
ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician

Hello and thanks for using JA!

My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you out with your request tonight.

Sometimes, these small appliances are hard to find manuals for them.

But I will do my best to see what I can come up with.

Does it look like this picture?

click here

It appears you may be offline.

I have searched all my sources and was able to come up with 2 manuals.

One is for the manual version of the cooker and the other is for the

digital version.

That should cover it, unless your model is substantially different,

here are the links for the manuals

click here for #1

click here for #2

If neither is correct, please locate the model number on the base of the unit and I will continue to search for one for you.

I hope you feel that I given you my best effort on helping you out today with your problem.

Just Answers asks that you operate on the honor system for technician ratings. and this is how I make my living. May I ask that you please take a moment to rate my service positive for JA by selecting a Rating Star (3-5) on the top or bottom your screen before you leave today.

Even though you paid JA or Pearl to ask your question, they will not pay me until you have given a positive rating for my help.

If you want me to be able to come back and help you at a later date or time, you will need to rate my help today before logging off.

Once you rate my help you will be "locked in" so you can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge if you still need assistance.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to help you out!

Don

Were you able to access the information I supplied to you?