Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an fe code on mu. My lg dishwasher. That’s where I’m…

Customer Question
I have an fe...

I have an fe code on mu

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

My lg dishwasher

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

That’s where I’m stuck. We just moved in and there is no manual

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Well I have the code and water keeps coming in from the side

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/29/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 3 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the model number?

it is the LDF5545st

That means there is excessive water in the unit or under the unit in the flood basin. Is the unit full of water?