Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Stopped making ice. Fisher and paykel 2 door french bottom…

Customer Question
Stopped making ice Contractor's...

Stopped making ice

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Fisher and paykel 2 door french bottom purchased 2015

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

water dispenser works and is cold just the ice stopped 2days ago

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/29/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 2 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

John, Home Appliance Technician