Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Samsung washer gives diagnostic code f3. Model

Customer Question
My Samsung washer gives...

My Samsung washer gives diagnostic code f3

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model WF219ANW/XAA

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It did not drain. I have already replaced the pump motor

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/29/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 3 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Does the pump actually run?