Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am getting the code "Loc" on my Frigidaire dishwasher. It…

Hi I am getting...

Hi I am getting the code "Loc" on my Frigidaire dishwasher. It is not listed in the error codes of my manual. Any ideas on how to clear this?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Lol, yes, about 2 months old. Just bought a brand new house

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It depends on what it would entail

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I've told you all I know.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/28/2018
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

That is a child lock, look on the console, there should be a button with a small padlock icon or the words child lock under or above it press and hold that for 3-5 secs and it should unlock or get me know th model number and I can check the user manual to tell you.

All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Thank you very much. The model number is *****
are you still there?

Press and Hold AIR DRY FOR 5 secs to unlock it

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
thank you