Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

GE Dishwasher keep beeping and doesnt work. How to fix?

Customer Question
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
I turned off power and reset the machine and then turned back on but still beeping...
Did some google search and thought it was the controller and ordered new controller and tried that one but still the same beeping...
3/28/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician
Hello, I’m ray and would be happy to help you. Is there and error codes flashing on the display?
No display is dead. nothing on the display.It started after a power outage
Oh no. The surge shorted out the control.
Do you have the model number so I can look up the part for you if you like?
I did some troubleshooting and thought controller was the issue and ordered it and tried but still beeps.
Not sure WhAts going on..
The display control is shorted I meant if you already changed the main control
I tested display control before ordering the controller by disconnecting it from the controller and see if the beeping stops, but beeping continued.. with that display control can be the problem either right ?

the display control could be shorted and even if you disconnected it probably would act the same that's the only two thing on the machine that would make it beep like that

How can I positively confirm thAt ? Can I test something with multimeter ? I don’t want to order the display panel and then realize that’s not the issue :(
No way of testing it really. It’s very complicated.
Then how do I know display is the problem ? Is there anything else which can go wrong ?
Before I order anything more I am trying to get a level of certainty
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 3 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

What is the model number of your dishwasher?

Missed this one.
Here is the detail requested
PDW9280J00SS/Serial GH760933B GE profile

I ​apologize about the wait time today. With it being a holiday weekend its been hit or miss for me today. Either way it does most certainly sound as if the control board is the problem. Sadly it can not be tested but just so you don't spend unnecessary money worrying it wont fix your problem this company repair clinic will let you buy the part and if it doesn't fix your problem you can return it for a full refund. This is the board you will need to replace. This way if it solves your problem great. If not then you get your money back. I am certain this is the issue though.

https://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Main-Control-Board/WD21X10187/1028884?modelNumber=PDW9280J00SS​

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.

Looks like you haven’t read my earlier post. I already have a new control board I purchased two days ago but that didn’t solve the problem. I did that much of troubleshooting before. Since it’s not working I was hoping I can get some additional advise from just answer.

well the only other thing that would cause this would be either the new control board is failed or this part

https://www.searspartsdirect.com/part-number/WD34X10915/0022/363.html?modelNumber=PDW9280J00SS&categoryName=Dishwasher&brandName=GE​