Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Frigidaire model fghf2366pf3 just changed the water…

I have a Frigidaire...

I have a Frigidaire model fghf2366pf3 just changed the water and ice dispenser put new in and now interface does not display and refrigerator lights are out

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It’s only a few years old it’s the French door gallery

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I put the new one in and when I turned power back on interface not working and lights went out in frig

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That’s it

3/28/2018
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

was this the issue that you replaced the interface for in the first place?

Interface was working I changed the water and ice dispenser unit when I turned power back on interface not working and lights went out in frig

I noticed your request for a phone call. Unfortunately, Just Answer has stated that your request has failed due Credit card issues.

This is normally due to your credit card company seeing two charges one right after the other from the ame company , (one for questions the second for the phone call ) and the block both thinking the card has been stolen so you will need to contact the card company and authorize the charges .

And have you check your connections with in the dispenser unit and on top of the left hand door ?

Master Tech
Phone call session started

calling now !

Here is the link just in case you need it .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
------> CLICK HERE<----- for the part you will need to replace.

Thank you if you have any questions just reply back to me .

I turfed it off for ten minutes and nothing changed

Ok I send you the part link for the new main control board @5:16 if you did not get it let me know please.