Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

General instructions for using a Whirlpool built in dish…

Customer Question
General instructions for using...

General instructions for using a Whirlpool built in dish washer

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Around 3 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I simply would like to use it for washing dishes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not at this point

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Appliance
3/28/2018
Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 26 days ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Can you post the model number please and i will see if i have a copy of the instruction manual for this dishwasher.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I am unable to find a model number

The model number is ***** on a sticker on the inside frame of the door when you open it.

If not then are you able to post a picture of the contrl panel on the dishwasher?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
NO!
Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 25 days ago

Ok with no picture of model number theres no way of helping you here as we have no idea what dishwasher you have.

If you do find the model or can take a picture then get back to us and we can help from there.

John, Home Appliance Technician