Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

As soon as the washer is commanded to start, it begins to…

As soon as the...

As soon as the washer is commanded to start, it begins to fill as normal,but the agitator action starts immediately

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Whirlpool, maybe 10 years, model #WTW57EFCW0, not sure if the last digit is 0 or O,

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I know of, I ordered repair kit for the agitator, but was wondering if it might be something else, like in the control department. Haven*t got the part yet, still in the mail, just ordered it a few days aago

3/28/2018
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

I think your model number is *****

going to go check that model number again
you are right about the model number

Ok Great !

The issue that your having is not the agitator it has to deal with the load sensing pressure switch . in the control panel area.

It will need to be replaced .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
------> CLICK HERE<----- for the part you will need to replace.

Thank you if you have any questions just reply back to me .

Always glad to assist you anytime.

Thank you in advance.
If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

Master Tech