Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just purchased and received a whirlpool refrigerator Model…

Customer Question
I just purchased and...

I just purchased and received a whirlpool refrigerator Model wrs321sdhzoo.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is brand new, just purchased.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. I adjusted the level and had to remove the grill panel. At that time the water filter door fell off. I tried to replace it but ran into trouble with the sequence of parts. Is there a schematic showing how to replace the parts in the proper order?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I can't figure out where the small arm connecting to the door fits in.

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Appliance
3/28/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 24 days ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model.
I am helping you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

This is the only parts break down the manufacture has that shows the filter housing / filter door.

https://www.partadvantage.com/diagram/3/355/00000058/680/900

And the filter housing and the filter door are all one part they are not sold separately .

If the unit is brand new and the filter door is broken I would contact Whirlpool and set up a in warranty service call on the unit .

Always glad to assist you anytime.

Thank you in advance.
If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

Master Tech
Master Tech