Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a new Maytag washer that is not spinning out. Have

Have a new Maytag...

Have a new Maytag washer that is not spinning out. Have tried troubleshooting but still not spinning out

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Purchased February 2, 2018

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of. I guess I need a service call on this machine

3/28/2018
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

You have asked your question on the website Just Answer ,there is a charge for this service.
You have asked your question on one of over 200 different categories on the website ,your question is on the DIY Appliance repair category .
This web site has nothing to do with any appliance manufacture ,and this website does not offer any in home service personnel to work on your appliance, this is a DIY appliance category where I would assist you in repairing your own appliance.

And since it is just over one month old I would recommend that you contact the manufacturer .Do you need their info ?

please

their phone number is *****

Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. EST

Always glad to assist you anytime.

Thank you in advance.
If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

Master Tech