Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The bottom drawer of our 2 drawer dish washer won't open.

Customer Question
The bottom drawer of...

The bottom drawer of our 2 drawer dish washer won't open. Seems to be locked?!

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Where is the model number? We ran the lower drawer and it is working we just can't open the drawer

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Model DD24DCTX7

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We just had our floors replaced so the dishwasher was moved and then moved back

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/28/2018
Appliance Technician: applianceguy, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
applianceguy
applianceguy, Customer Service
Hi. I will do my best to help you. Is the child lock on? Is the closed drawer auto lock on?
No to both
Start a cycle. Do you hear motors humming to lower to seal?
Can you take a pic of the badge/control ?
What is the badge control?
Do you have a control on the front of the drawer?
Cycle runs
Did you hear the motors running to seal the top?
Loud hum at the start? Can I get a pic of control?
the control is blank? Even when running? Press power button then press it again within 20 seconds. See if drawer will open.
We ran it through a cycle last night and it sounded like it normally did.
Is the control blank? Did you press power button twice within 20 seconds?
When I push the power button and wait 20 secs it doesn't unlock
Push it twice within 20 seconds and try to open. Push power wait couple seconds push it again then try to open.