Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Frigidaire electric oven control panel went dead. It is…

Customer Question
Hi, My Frigidaire electric...

Hi, My Frigidaire electric oven control panel went dead.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is only about 1 year old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

With the help of a friend who is a electrician

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

There was a power outage. All of the burners still work

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/28/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

I will check and get back to you shortly

Ok no problem!

Also have you powered the unit off for 5 minutes and then powered it back on this MAY reboot the electronic control board ?

If not let`s try that also .