Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a commercial style duel fuel convection range and the…

Customer Question
I have a commercial...

I have a commercial style duel fuel convection range and the oven light won’t go off. This is making the oven very warm.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I am guessing 5 years old (we just purchased the home in December)

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What Work? I just want the light to go off ...

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am not sure of the model number. On the book it says KDRU707 KDRU763 KDRU767 and KDRU783

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/28/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

open the oven door on the inner face frame of the oven should be the units model /serial number tag .

And does this model have a light switch on the control panel for the oven light ?

And if so is it turned on by chance?

Model number is *****

Thank you!
Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model.
I am helping you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

Everything is touchscreen so when I hit the oven light button- nothing happens

you may have missed my one questions which was ,,And does this model have a light switch on the control panel for the oven light ?

And if so is it turned on by chance?

ok if you open the oven door at the top is the door latch light .lock switch if you push in on the rod just to the left of the lock hook will the light than go off ?

I pushed the door really hard and the light went out but now the “bread proof” at 100 degree light came on the key pad... ugh

okand if you press Cancel/ stop does the bread proof go OFF ?