Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We need an evaporator fan motor for A five year old Samsung…

Customer Question
We need an evaporator...

We need an evaporator fan motor for A five year old Samsung French door refrigerator. We were told the fan motor is no longer made. Is that correct.

Contractor's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

About 5-6yeRs old. Model RF323TEDBWW

Contractor's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Refrigerator model RF323TEDBWW needs an evaporater fan motor. We were told the motor has been discontinued. If not true, where can we get one.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your RF323TEDBWW? What happened right before this?

Started to make noise and then the ice makers froze up and there was a sheet of ice under the “cheese drawer” in the refrigerator itself.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just tell me where I can get the motor.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/28/2018
Appliance Technician: ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
ApplianceTech
ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician

Hello and thanks for using JA!

My name is ***** ***** I have been repairing appliances for over 40 yrs and I will be assisting you tonight in trying to find out why your appliance is not working. Sometimes, there will be lapses in my replies back to your because of the volume of questions I am answering. But, please be assured that I will be giving you my best effort to help solve your problem.
Give me a few minutes to check out the info you have provided, so I can give you an accurate answer.
Thanks

Can you check the model number and tell me the numbers after the BWW in the model.

There are 4 models that start with RF323TEDBWW

There is BWW/AA-0001 0002 0003 and 0004

There is nothing after the BWW
No indication of the model number in another location, either.

Which fan motor are you looking for freezer or food section?

I see you never came back to your question.

Were able to resolve the issue with your refrigerator?