Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Ge side by side psc23psta fridge. Works but water…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a Ge side by side psc23psta fridge. Works but water dispenser doesn't work. Nothing lights up in panel

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About nine years old. Exact model psc23pstass

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
The LCD panel doesn't work for the water dispenser
3/28/2018
Appliance Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 3 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
Gina,
I would like a full refund. No one has responded to my questions!
Thank you, Betty
Appliance Technician: Melissa Martin, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Melissa Martin
Melissa Martin, Home Appliance Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am wondering if you have check the plug behind the toe grill at the bottom of the refrigerator to see if it has come loose. I am sorry for the delay.