Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I HAVE COMPLETED CHECKING CONNECTIONS AND WIRING. ALL SHOW…

I HAVE COMPLETED CHECKING CONNECTIONS...
I HAVE COMPLETED CHECKING CONNECTIONS AND WIRING. ALL SHOW RESISTANCE NO OL
GH
HW9150PW4. CST2020373 F11 CODE
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/27/2018
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

ok so you need to replace the CCU (main control board )

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
------> CLICK HERE<----- for the part you will need to replace.

Thank you if you have any questions just reply back to me .

Master Tech
THANK YOU MASTER
hope that does it. Thanks for the advise on the part return. kind of un heard ofRoger

Yes as far as I know Repair Clinic is the only parts company that does that .

I already did one star is good right?

Thank you LOL !

new CCU installed. still getting f11 code. Is it weird we cannot get any diagnostics codes to come up using the 3 finger salute?
or that one LED is not functioning for tumble speed?

Ok the F-11 error code means Communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU) and the Motor Control Unit (MCU) cannot be sent correctly.

And usually it is a faulty main (CCU) control board .

Can you remove the front lower panel and on the right hand side of the base of the washer is the motor control let`s check the wiring on the MCU to make sure everything is properly connected and secure.

And if you can not run a diagnostics make sure the user interface connection on the CCU (new board ) is connected and secure, this could cause the not able to run diagnostics and the one LED not illuminated.

Attached photo
It’s hard to tell if my submission has gone through it always comes back to add files / send

Oh Boy I did say right hand side , sorry about the YEs it is on the left side.

Yes that white box is the MCU

I figured you were sitting on the machine Right side.
Any ideas?

ok if we have replaced the CCU and are still getting the F-11 and the wiring from the CCU to the MCu are good the only thing we can do next is to replace the MCU control board let me look that up for you!

Okay part ordered
I’m going to have to have you work tomorrow Woody. It’s Hawaiian shirt day

LOL ! I will be online tomorrow for part of the day.

Sorry bout your luck. I opted for Sat deliver.
Thanks for the input

No my choice,

And anytime glad to help you!