Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

3 days. An olive dropped off a pizza and fell through one of…

3 days. Contractor's Assistant:...

3 days.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

An olive dropped off a pizza and fell through one of the two vents in the floorplate of the oven. I removed the two knurled knobs securing the floorplare. the olive is not in sight. it appears that there is a sub floor that also has those two vents. The olive must have continued its fall there. I suspect the vents are proximate to the burners...

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Almost new. The oven/range is Frigidare. 30 inch. ffgf30xxxx

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can't stand think of anything. Will there be a hazard to the burner or smoke if we operate the oven?

3/27/2018
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

there is no hazard to the burner or to the oven if you continue to operate the oven .

the olive could have also fallen thru the oven and onto the floor under the oven

OK.
To live in fear of a pizza olive is a fate worse than... well, I can't imagine.
Thanks for your help, Woody.

no problem .

Always glad to assist you anytime.

Thank you in advance.
If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me

5 stars for Woody.

You should see a rating box ,just click on the rating box and it will open the rating window for you to than rate me .
Thank you in advance.

Master Tech