Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a Kitchenaire bottom freezer and it has been

Customer Question
We have a Kitchenaire...

We have a Kitchenaire bottom freezer and it has been shutting down and defrosting with water on the floor occasionally. I see no place to see the settings. Can you help. Thanks

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

Can't find my book. Where is the model number? It's top half frig and bottom half freezer. It's approximately 3 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it's something we can handle.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have not lost any food,yet. I moved some things to our straight up freezer, but I'm afraid it might stop working.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the fresh food section the model /serial number tag is on the interior wall near the top

Sorry it took so long I found W10248352A Is that it?

No that is not a model number !

I'll call back later, if that's okay. My husband is asleep and I'd prefer he is present at the time of the call.If that's okay?

As stated in my first post ,If your referring to a phone call prompt I did NOT send that to you ,the web site that we are using does, NOT I!

Okay. I'll come back later and start over.
Thank you so much.

no need to start over , Just copy and past the questions URL address to your favorites and reply back when you can!