Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I found you on Google I am trying to reset my dryer from the…

Customer Question
I found you on...

I found you on Google I am trying to reset my dryer from the E63 code. I have an Electrolux Model EIED55HIWO

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Electrolux is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

MODEL EIED55HIWO Front load dryer

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It just beeps and gives the code and stops

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Appliance
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
It is heating up when running
3/27/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 25 days ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!
the E63 is a shorted to ground heating element .

but to answer your question FACTORY RESET 1. Press and hold the “Temperature” and “Dryness” buttons simultaneously for 6 seconds.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Ok I held both for 6 seconds. It did not clear so I will wait on links. Thanks

ok let`s unplug the unit for 5 minutes to try and reboot the electronic control then pug it in and see if the dryer will start and run for you or not .

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Ok so I had to go to baseball with my son and left it unplugged all night. It still is showing error..any ideas
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 23 days ago

Ok since it will not reset your going to need to replace the main control board mounted on the left hand upper side rail .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
------> CLICK HERE<----- for the part you will need to replace.

If you need it I might be able to find you a video n replacing the part.

Thank you if you have any questions just reply back to me .

Master Tech
Master Tech