Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Need to unlock stove put on self clean one hour won’t

Need to unlock stove...

Need to unlock stove put on self clean one hour won’t unlock ! I do this every year what did I do wrong

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It’s locked one hour want to open oven

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

About 20 plus years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Superba selectra

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can’t find book

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a manual lever that you slide to lock the door? Or does the oven have an automatic door lock?

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Automatic
Please call
Phone call session started