Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Frigidaire refrig-FPRH19D7LF1 and after a power…

Customer Question
I have a Frigidaire...

I have a Frigidaire refrig-FPRH19D7LF1 and after a power outage, the interior lights always stays on but nothing else runs-cannot hear any fans or compressor running.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Frigidaire All refrig-FPRH19D7LF1 and I think I bought it in 2012

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hopefully. I have changed out the thermistor once before when this refrig was freezing up

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The display reads "8C and High Temp"

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Ok let`s unplug or turn the circuit breaker off for 5 minutes or more ,then give it power and see if it does the same thing .
This unplugging for 5 minutes or more will hopefully reboot the electronic control boards memory.
Let me know what it does.

Already done that-actually happened last night so had it unplugged over night. Same problem

ok so then if the electronic control board will NOT reboot the power outage has damaged the control board and it will need to be replaced .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
------> CLICK HERE<----- for the part you will need to replace.

Thank you if you have any questions just reply back to me .

This is the main control board that is right behind the temperature display control panel .

Always glad to assist you anytime.

Thank you in advance.
If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

Thanks. I will try it.

no problem ,glad to assist you anytime.