Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Dacor range that runs on propane. One of the

Customer Question
I have a Dacor...

I have a Dacor range that runs on propane. One of the burners doesn’t work. Anythinh anything I can do or do I need a repairman.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It hasn’t worked for a while.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not really unless it’s something simple

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/28/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I"m Ray and would be happy to help you.. when you say the burner won't work what is it doing? gas not coming out, ignitor not sparking, etc?

hello