Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Will not stop filling. Just today. How do you remove the…

Customer Question
Will not stop filling ...

Will not stop filling

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just today

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How do you remove the back & where is the level switch located

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/27/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 3 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you happen to have a full model number located on a sticker below the lid tucked down underneath (not on the lid itself) by the hinges? It’s really difficult to see because they try to hide it.