Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a whirlpool gold oven microwave combo and the

Customer Question
I have a whirlpool...

I have a whirlpool gold oven microwave combo and the microwave isn’t working properly. It runs but doesn’t produce heat.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

14 years old. Not sure of model #

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/27/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

and when you program the microwave and press START does it count down as normal and just not heat?

the timer runs down. No heat. Where do I find the model #?
I think I found it: GMC305PDB07.

Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model.
I am helping you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

No worries. Thanks!

Do you have a Volt-Ohm meter and know how to use it? to be able to do any component or voltage testing

And have you ever worked on a High voltage microwave before?

I don’t. I’m not going to be working on this myself. Is there anyway you can connect me with a repair person?

This website does not have in the field serviceres this website is only DIY .

With it being a Whirlpool unit have do you need their contact information to find the local authorized servicer in your area?