Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need someone to put in my ice maker and my water

Customer Question
OKAY! I need someone to...
OKAY! I need someone to put in my ice maker and my water filtertration part. Can someone do this for me?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

You have asked your question on the website Just Answer ,there is a charge for this service.
You have asked your question on one of over 200 different categories on the website ,your question is on the DIY Appliance repair category .
This web site has nothing to do with any appliance manufacture ,and this website does not offer any in home service personnel to work on your appliance, this is a DIY appliance category where I would assist you in repairing your own appliance.

thanks

to have some one installed the items you are looking to have installed any handyman should be able to do those things .

Okay

Always glad to assist you anytime.

Thank you in advance.
If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

I’m 85 yrs. where do I pick these up in Phoenix? Order form?

What is the model number of your refrigerator ?

Then I can send you a link to order an icemaker and water filter .