applianceguy
applianceguy, Customer Service
Experience:  Ten Years experience. Certified in most major brands Including Whirlpool Frigidaire maytag Amana.
9557001

Thank you for your assistance. My whirlpool refrigerator is

Customer Question

hELLO, Thank you for your assistance. My whirlpool refrigerator is to warm top and bottom. bottom freezer type. nice unit 5 years old. just suddenly stop cooling. we put our food in ice chest and ive been attempting troubleshooting. first task was cleanup. and then put cover back on and power up.observe. no change.it appears to me that the compressor is functional. the condensor fan spins freely. all dust has beenvacumned or blown away. im frustrated.65%inside top and bottom.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: sure standby one moment
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: sorry for that delay
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: GB2SHDXTQ01 = MODEL KW1902837 = S/N
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
while cleaning underneath, i found the schematics. im about to start control board troubleshot.
Expert:  applianceguy replied 7 months ago.
Hi. If compressor is running and no cooling you have a sealed system problem. Bad compressor or a leak in the sealed system.
You only have a one year warranty on this unit. Most of the time it is a leak in the sealed system. Depending on service company, you could be looking around $600 to $800 for repair.