Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a new Samsung flexiwash 5.5 (WV55M9600AV). after

Customer Question
install, on a low spin...
I have a new Samsung flexiwash 5.5 (WV55M9600AV). after install, on a low spin setting it vibrates quite badly.
Installer seems clueless. How to minimize the vibrations ?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/27/2018
Appliance Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 3 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
still need assistance
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 3 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

Solved the problem already

I will have this cancelled for you then.

Thanks

yo​ur welcome