Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a ge profile 5 burner gas stove top. we spilt liquid…

Customer Question
I have a ge...

I have a ge profile 5 burner gas stove top. we spilt liquid from overflowing pot. the ignitors all started and tripped circuit breaker. can valves be changed ?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Probably 12 yrs, no model# ***** is 36" long by 20" wide

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Thinking yes if not to complicated

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Top looks like granite, but I think it is metal or hard plastic

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/27/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 3 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

You can change the valves or the spark module on the unit, but I would need the model number off the unit.