Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a jenn air gas range, the electric panel says

We have a jenn...

We have a jenn air gas range, the electric panel says feature not available when i go to BAKE and BROIL etc. clock still works but that is it. I tried settings? Not sure what to do

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Jenn-Air is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2007 and the panel was replaced once already in 2010?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If we can? What is wrong with it

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No just want to know if it is a setting? or if it needs to be replaced again? un plug and restart? etc

3/27/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Feature not available is a corruption issue with this oven. It thinks the oven is in the middle of self clean (even though it's not) so it won't allow you to use any function. Try to unplug the unit for 5 minutes or flip the breaker off to the oven for 5 minutes and that usually resets the problem. If not then the entire display control board would need to be ordered and replaced to resolve the issue I'm sorry to say.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Ok thank you we will try that, hope it works.

No problem. I'd say it resets about 80% of the time in my experience so hopefully it works without replacing the board.

Ok thank you we will try that, hope it works. Thanks that worked! So hopefully that will do it!

Awesome! I'm glad I could help. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc