Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE CYE23TSDCSS fridge that’s isn’t cooling and the…

Customer Question
I have a GE...

I have a GE CYE23TSDCSS fridge that’s isn’t cooling and the digital produce drawer control is off

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 6 years. CYE23TSDCSS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don’t know

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
I have the list of error codes as well
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/27/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 4 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Understood. Thank you.

First try to unplug the unit or shut the breaker off to the unit for 2 full minutes to reset all the controls on it. See if that changes the condition if not and it is not cooling and not doing anything you need a new main control board behind the unit.

CLICK HERE PART

CLICK HERE VIDEO

All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

it has started cooling again, but the digital controls for the produce drawer are off.
That part of my issue has not been addressed yet

They have a revised PCB board for the drawer here is a link to the kit if it does not come on...CLICK HERE

What do these error codes mean?
112
103
713
The other 2 codes are not in that list.

Condenser Fan Feedback Missing when Fan is running

Check Hot water T&P switch and wiring