Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Model FKFH21F7HWD frigidaire upright freezer. The display as…

Customer Question
Model FKFH21F7HWD frigidaire upright freezer...
Model FKFH21F7HWD frigidaire upright freezer. The display as OFF on the display panel
Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 26 days ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

To turn the panel back on, you should just need to press the down (colder) button 3 times quickly or press and hold the down button for 10 seconds. If neither option works, try to reset the board by pressing and holding the up and down button together for 10 seconds. If that doesn't work, your display board has failed and needs to be replaced I'm sorry to say. The part number for the display board is###-##-####and it costs about $80.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
We I press the down buttom . LO comes up
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
When I press the down and up i get a LO

Press and hold the control lock button on the right side for 5 seconds, does that change anything?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
it bring up a UL and disappear

OK now what happens when you press the down button?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Still display OFF

OK well try to press and hold the down button, if that doesn't work press and hold both up and down. If it still doesn't work, your display board needs to be replaced.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Do i need to go back and repress the control lock again and then the up and down

Nope. You pressed and held the control lock button to remove the LO since it was in lock out mode before.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc