Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I bought a condo with a Panasonic Inverter the Genius

Customer Question
I bought a condo...

I bought a condo with a Panasonic Inverter the Genius Prestige Plus microwave but was left no instruction manual. I tried to get one on the inetrnet but it does not seem to be available. How do I get one so I can make full use of this microwave?

Contractor's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

It's a microwave made by Panasonic!

Contractor's Assistant: What Panasonic product do you have?

Panasonic Inverter The Genius Prestige Plus

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

How to heat and set the time for heating. I don't even know how to change the time from standard to daylight.

Contractor's Assistant: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. How do I set different levels of heat. The last one I had could set different levels up to 10.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/26/2018
Appliance Technician: applianceguy, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
applianceguy
applianceguy, Customer Service
Hi. I will do my best to help you, but I will need the model# ***** the unit. Open door and look on frame or inside cabinet.