Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What is the minimum water pressure (PSI) for the ice maker…

What is the minimum...

What is the minimum water pressure (PSI) for the ice maker in a Samsung RF260BEAESR4 refrigerator? (I can't seem to find that information in the documentation.)

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

RF260BEAESR4 is the model; new purchase

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have a Flojet system that produces 40 PSI. I want to make sure that's sufficient for this refrigerator.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, that's it. Just looking for the PSI on that model refrigerator

3/26/2018
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

30 PSI is the minimum you will be fine.

All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Rating done. Thank you!