Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a samsung washer wf 328aa with an ND code. I have…

Customer Question
I have a samsung...

I have a samsung washer wf 328aa with an ND code. I have taken it apart and nothing in the hose or opus. I purchased a new pump just in case and put that in, same issue. Your thoughts?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

* years maybe

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

8

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

8

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/26/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 3 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

You are correct that your error ND is a drain issue. Unfortunately the drain pump was replaced and you still have an issue which means that either the drain hose is clogged, or more likely the relay for the drain pump on your main control board has failed and you'll need an entire new main control board. You can remove the drain hose and blow through it to make sure it's clear. If it's clear, then the main board just needs to be replaced---this model is known for the relay failing and then it stops sending power to the pump like it's supposed to.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.