Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am working on a Whirlpool Cabrio washer model: WTW8600YW1.

It goes through all of...
I am working on a Whirlpool Cabrio washer model: WTW8600YW1. It goes through all of the cycles with no error codes. The problem is the units drain pump runs for about five minutes after it finishes its cycle. Is this normal? We re calibrated the unit. But it still does this. Thank you!
3/26/2018
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

no that is not normal ,have you unplugged the unit for 5 minutes to try and reboot the electronic control board .

If not let`s do that at this time. let me know what happens after you have rebooted the control board and then run any cycle after the reboot .

we have tried that and it is still having the same issue.

Ok so if the rebooting of the control did not reset it , then you have a electronic control board issue and it will need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
------> CLICK HERE<----- for the part you will need to replace.

Thank you if you have any questions just reply back to me .

Master Tech