Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have old Whirlpool double built in oven. rdb305p0014

I have old Whirlpool...

I have old Whirlpool double built in oven. rdb305p0014 xr2700423. The display went blank and would come on and go blank again. I bought a(###) ###-####and now i get e5 f1 and then a e1 f2 code. What now?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 10 to14 years but is in mint comdition

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yep

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Dont guess so

3/26/2018
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

The model number is ***** RBD305PDQ14

All F1 error codes is a faulty control board the F2-E1 is a keypad connection not connected .

Now I show the control board(###) ###-####is no longer available .where did you get this replacement parts from And was it new?

it is the one that came out of the unit. i got and put in a w10438751 from part simple
no calls.
you still there?
i guess you wont respond unless i agree to another $24
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

No calls

Sorry for the auto call offer, I have no control over those. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

See the attached page. The F1 is a control failure, that is a very specific error. The F2 E1 means the control "sees" an issue with the ribbon cable from the touch panel. Given the F1, the F2 is also likely to be a control failure in this case. The control for that model, part number WPW10438751, is no longer available and has been NLA for some time. I suspect the control you got may have been one that was returned and not a factory new control. In any case, the control will need to be repaired. The old control will have to be sent in for repair. The company at the link below can repair it for you!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Kelly, Appliance Technician