Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We moved a Cabrio Drier to a new house, PN: W10691552 built…

Customer Question
We moved a Cabrio...

We moved a Cabrio Drier to a new house, PN: W10691552 built 0n 1/20/2015, we hooked up the duct and plug into the 220 volt connect and it will not turn on, there is power to the plug.

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

No, we will try that

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Right now, if I can get it running, I may need help

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We have unplugged it several times and replugged, the drier is new to me and my daughter lost the instructions, do i push the on to the far left to turn on

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/26/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the dryer door the model /serial number is ***** the interior face frame of the dryer.

And the model number is ***** W10691552

I am not at the house, I am at work trying to get answers for a man I have there, he left to go to the hardware so it may take a few minutes
I not at the house, it was unplugged, moved and plugged into the new house, we check the voltage and it is 220 volt, any suggestions, breaker that may have tripped, ?

ok no problem ,just reply back when you can .

Model no WED7000DWO
Cant turn drier on, 2015 whrillpool cabrio, model no WED7000DW0, We moved the drier to new location, checked power and plugged in, nothing happened
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 3 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

I am a different tech do you still need help?

i am at the house with the manual

Do you have a volt meter and does anything ight up on the display?

to volt meter and no lights

OK so if you check across the outside two legs on at the terminal block do you have 240 volts?

Ok, unplugged and we are taking cover plate off, it reads 110

OK that is the issue you have 1/2 power you need to check the incoming power to the unit you need 240 across the outside two and 120 from either outside wire to the middle connection. That is the issue.

All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.