Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have Dacor CERB365RF. a low right side unit is not

Hi, Kelly, I have Dacor CERB365RF...
Hi, Kelly,
I have Dacor CERB365RF. a low right side unit is not working.
not sure what the problem is. but looks like a switch problem (part
number #82180). where can I buy it ?
3/26/2018
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

You can get it on EBAY....CLICK HERE it is no longer available otherwise.

All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician