Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

1 I purchased a Whirlpool stove less than a year ago and the…

Customer Question
My name is Sharon...

My name is Sharon **********************1 I purchased a Whirlpool stove less than a year ago and the glass in the oven just shattered! Help!

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Less than a year W10403811C

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No I believe it is under warranty!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What do I do now?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/26/2018
Appliance Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 3 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :)
It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Whirlpool Customer Service.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator
Help!
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

If the unit is LESS then one year old it is in warranty have you contacted them for a in warranty service call on the issue?

oh and W10403811C is NOT a model number.

please cancel my request I have a person from Whirlpool on the phone Thank you!

ok no problem !