Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The icemaker doesn't seem to making any more ice. B21CL is…

Customer Question
The icemaker doesn't seem...

The icemaker doesn't seem to making any more ice

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

B21CL is the beginning of the model number and it is a new one just installed at the start of the year

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It was working last week. I came home and the know in the freezer was turned all the way clockwise

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/26/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Who is the manufacture of the refrigerator ?

And what do you mean by (It was working last week. I came home and the know in the freezer was turned all the way clockwise) what is the know?