Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My icemaker and water dispenser quit working i think i may…

Customer Question
My icemaker and water...

My icemaker and water dispenser quit working i think i may have done something with the buttons on front

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Maytag BTM-french door-ice20 model MF12665xeb6 k22110462

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No im an old lady

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I dont think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/26/2018
Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

If you have done something with the buttons on the front then the only thing you could have done is turned the control lock on.

If you look on the controls on the far right is the lock button.

Press and hold the lock button for about 5 seconds and see what happens from there.

Try that and let me know how it goes.