Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My oven won't turn on. It shows L oc when I push bake. Maybe…

My oven won't turn...

My oven won't turn on. It shows L oc when I push bake

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Maybe a year old. I inherited it when I bought the house

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. It has been working well!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nothing else I can tell you

3/26/2018
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Can you post the make and model number of the oven please.

I don’t have it. Where do I find it?

Theres normally a sticker on the inside of the door with all the model details on it.

Model AGR5330BAW2
Serial VE62915753

Thanks, ***** ***** a few minutes to dig the service info up and i will reply back asap

If you look on the control panel there you should see a lock button, Its usually in the bottom left corner.

Press and hold the lock button for about 7 seconds or so and this should turn the Loc off from there.

As the Loc on the display means the control lock is turned on.

Let me know how it goes.

I don’t see lock bottom
It’s a simple panel so I can’t miss it
I fixed it thank you

Ok just double checked it and i put wrong model number in.

You need to press and hold the start button for several seconds and this will do the trick.

Good!

Glad to hear you sorted it now.

If you could remember to click the star ratings at the top of the page that would be great.

Many thanks

Daniel, Home Appliance Technician