Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Fisher Paykel wall oven OB30DDEPX1. Looking for repair

Customer Question
Fisher Paykel wall oven...

Fisher Paykel wall oven OB30DDEPX1. Looking for repair manual to clean spill between glass in lower door.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Fisher & Paykel is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Purchased in n April 2012 I gave you trhe exact model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If not too difficult

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Need to take door off , disassemble and replace

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/26/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Below is a video I created on how to take the door off a Fisher and Paykel oven and split the door apart so you can clean inside.

CLICK HERE for video

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.