Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a F1 in the led box for the dishwasher. pulled the…

Customer Question
I have a F1...

I have a F1 in the led box for the dishwasher. pulled the plug. 1/2 hr, no change when I plugged it. then did the two press drill of the first button, nothing. tried to open, either drawer. no go. So what is the magic touch to get this operating again?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Forgot that--2 drawer. about 3 months old. SS front. looks to be DD***C but not totally sure. it is a double drawer system

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Live in Ketchikan AK. an Island with the zip of 99901. 32 miles of road. Yep, if is going to happen, It will be me.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not really. did push all the buttons--I know, I should not have. did press and hold the first one along with the double push that the book said to do. no change. not much else I could do without knowing the key sequence.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/26/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Whom is the manufacturer of the dishwasher?

Fisher PAYLESS. DD***C

ok all I`m getting is DD***C ,,I need actual numbers or letters .

Fisher&Paykel. Unsure. Could be dd60da, dd24da, dd60sa, dd24dc, dd60sc, dd24sc. It is 3 months old, a 110 model made for US, and has a SS front

ok if it is ONLY 3 months old I recommend that you contact the manufacturer for a in warranty service call on the unit .

I can tell you that the F1 is a main electronic control fault and that the main electronic control board will need to be replaced .

They directed me to call you. Will call them back

ok this WEBSITE has nothing to do with any appliance manufacture this website is a DIY appliance repair site only .