Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Microwave is caput!! It's 9 years old. Nooo. I need somebody…

Microwave is caput!! Contractor's...

Microwave is caput!!

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's 9 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Nooo

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I need somebody to come today to fix it or replace it

3/26/2018
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

You have asked your question on the website Just Answer ,there is a charge for this service.
You have asked your question on one of over 200 different categories on the website ,your question is on the DIY Appliance repair category .
This web site has nothing to do with any appliance manufacture ,and this website does not offer any in home service personnel to work on your appliance, this is a DIY appliance category where I would assist you in repairing your own appliance.

I can assist you on a DIY repair but this website has no in the field service techs .

And very unlikely that you will get a local servicer to come out the very same day that you call them to schedule a service call .

Master Tech
call me
Phone call session started

Ok I called you the line picked up but no one was on the other end !!

calling you once again !!